Hello~!
I'm going to write about my trip to
Cape May on the 5
th of May. It was my day off and
Cape May was considered the
last nearby place/city which we can go. We had been to
Rio Grande umpteenth times and it’s getting boring there, except for Cheng’s Buffet. So we decided to go
Cape May with one of our admission girl who was also off on that day…
Surprisingly, as oppose to our thinking that Cape May is not too far away, the bus trip actually took roughly an hour. We started to walk around the place and found that it is a place more favored and visited by elderly. We saw many American aunties and uncles seemingly leaded by some local tour groups. And it felt that we’re so out of place there, even the shops sell things that were so not to our youth’s taste…

taken from a Christmas shop
Moreover, the shopping area is just a relatively short stretch that is generally not very appealing to us… then, we went to the beach and we were quite happy over there cuz it was our first time visiting a beach in US. But, never did we think that we will end on the beach in Cape May, we were a bit overdress under the sun and on the scorching sand… anyway, the beach there is really low grade… compared to Wildwood’s, it’s really天渊之别…

Here are the photos of us having fun on the beach. Hahaha


Well, one of Cape May’s draw points is its interesting house architecture. While we walk around in the city, we saw some really nice ones…


We had a meal at Ugly Mug, a place where they sell both food and alcohol. Of course we didn’t go to the bar area, we went alfresco dining…
Here’s what we had. Food wasn’t too bad, but the service was really unpleasant. Maybe it’s due to difference in culture, I dun noe… whatever, I’m just going to eat…

chicken tenders, roast beef with cheese sandwich, and Caesar wrap
Resting time… I didn’t have my coffee in the morning and I became lethargic after some walking… I must admit that America is a beautiful country, scenically. Everywhere u go, there are beautiful flowers grown and their shops and layout are so nice and relaxin…
Stopping outside a jewellery shop to rest again. I was sleepy and slept for a moment...

Following on, we went to the railway track beside the bus terminal. This is the 2nd time yistun and I go so close to railway track. Remember? The first time was at Taiwan. Hahaha

One last glance of Cape May before we head back to Wildwood…

“Bye Cape May, although you weren't very interesting and impressive, thanks for having us on that day…”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home