Where are you, Eileen?

This is the blog where I’ll write about everything that happens during my WAT trip. It’ll also be my handy tool for planning the traveling section of this trip. Last but not least, this site is dedicated to my love ones to have the most updated information of ME~!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 19, 2007

妈妈,你要坚强
不要担心我, 我很好。
你要自己帮自己,因为别人都在支持你,所以你要争气,把这病给养好
你要相信医生, 也要相信自己一定会好起来的。
这期间,你就让哥哥,爸爸和启祥照顾你。
等我回来后,我会陪你一起承担。。。
好啦,别胡思乱想。再怎么样糟的情况下,一定会好转的。。。

欣嵋

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eileeln ?

2 August 2007 at 06:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eileen ,

How are you ? dad & mum.

2 August 2007 at 06:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eileen,

Give us a call as saw news in USA bridge collapsed ?

dad & Mum worry you.

2 August 2007 at 07:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

19 March 2008 at 11:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home